It’s late night links time again! Flo has gone out to brunch and I’ve been on tumblr all morning making little improvements to my custom theme, so I’m getting it out of the way in plenty of time today instead of rushing through it right before bed. Will the extra attention to detail result in a markedly better post than usual? Let’s find out! (Hint: no).
More dubious knockoffs here.
- 21 Google Search Hacks That Will Change Your Life
I’ve posted similar things before, but there were some here I didn’t know about.
- What Makes Tattoos Permanent?
- Use a Plate Organizer in the Refrigerator to Add Extra Shelves
- Japanese Artist Arrested for 3D Printing Her Vagina Selfie
She made a boat. Not even joking.
- Not Just for Arts and Crafts: How to Use Pinterest Productively
- Acoustic Daft Punk
- One in Three English-Speaking Canadians Accessing U.S. Netflix
- Chameleon Changes Window Colours Based on Weather, Time of Day
- Futurama’s Intro Rendered in 3D is Gorgeous
This is amazing.
- Just Stick With the Phrase “Brisk Walk”
Note to self.
- They’ll Never Find Me Here
- Load It Up
- Use Windows’ Additional Clocks to Monitor Multiple Time Zones
I had no idea you could do this.
And that’s it for another week! See you next Sunday, internet.