The weekend may be over, but don’t worry! That just means it’s late night links time again. Let’s get on with it then, shall we?
- This Little Box Hijacks Your Chromecast, Rickrolls Your Living Room
- Twelve Things You Should Do on Your Personal Google+ Account Right Now
I don’t really use my Google+ account at all. I’d like a way to have content from my blog post there automatically, but I can’t find one.
- Working on My Novel
- Make it Rain Even Harder with the Cash Cannon
- Too Honest
- Compose Emails and Search Your Gmail Inbox From Chrome’s Address Bar
- You Can Now Unlock Your Motorola Phone with a ‘Digital Tattoo’
- 15 Words and Phrases You’re Probably Saying Incorrectly
I was good on most of these, but numbers 5 and 9 were surprising to me.
- Ten Awesome Examples of Material Design
- The Tree That Grows 40 Different Fruit
And that’s it! Next week is a holiday weekend, so I may or may not remember to post some links on time. Here’s hoping!