It’s that time of the week again! Except of course it isn’t and I should have done this yesterday, but oh well. What are long weekends for if not procrastinating and ignoring arbitrary self-inflicted deadlines, eh?
- Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not a Toddler
- Sure Enough, You Can Play ‘Doom’ on an ATM
All ATMs should do this.
- Next-Generation Lithium Cells Will Double Your Phone’s Battery Life
- Intersections: Still Not a Good Place for Naps
- Quiznos Rep David
This is amazing.
- Cutting Corners
China’s built a rectangular running track, presumably because it’s easier than curved.
- Pinterest Acquires Icebergs, The Pinterest for Creatives
I didn’t know there was such a thing as icebergs. I might check it out. I consider myself a “creative.”
- Calgary Commode Makes List of Canada’s Top 5 Bathrooms
Flo went to the zoo a couple of days ago with her sister and our newphew. I wonder if they took in the bathroom exhibit while they were there? Also, penguins.
- Things You Can’t Do When You’re Drunk
I feel you could probably get away with a few things from the first video though, so there’s that.
- 12 Years After Its Debut on Hacked XBoxes, XBMC Changes Its Name to Kodi
- Email App Lets You “Leak” Your Secrets Without Owning Up to Them
Why is this a thing? This can’t be good, surely?
And that’s it, we’re all done! I’ll be back here in just six short days, internet. See you then.