Aug 18, 2014
It’s Sunday night again. Where does the time go?
- Thousands of Taxpayers Continue to Run Afoul of TFSA Withdrawal Rule
It’s not that hard, but if you take money out you can’t put it back until the following calendar year.
- Twenty Examples of Fullscreen Response Menus
I like this for the next version of jason.jnf.me. I’m a particular fan of the version on this site.
- FedEx Employees Behaving Badly
- Follow the Instructions
- BuzzFeed’s Future Depends on Convincing Us Ads Aren’t Ads
- What If #108: Expensive Shoebox
- Typ.io Recommends Matching Fonts for Better Design
This is definitely a good idea for the next version of jason.jnf.me. I’m not a designer, I could use all the automated help I can get.
- Photographer Perfectly Places iPhone Photos
- Automatically Back Up Your Evernote Notebooks with These Scripts
Alright then, maybe I will.
- The Guy Who Kickstarted Potato Salad Wasn’t Just Trolling Us All
PotatoStock is a go.
- This Guy Photoshops Himself into Celebrity Photos and the Results Are Hilarious
- Ten Emoji Meanings That Might Surprise You
- Sick Burn, Dude
I kinda want this hat. Although I’d never actually wear it, so maybe not.
And that’s it for another week! See you all next Sunday, same time, same place.