Aug 25, 2014
It’s that time of the week again! Late night links! Yay!
- Motorola’s Moto 360 Smartwatch Pops Up at BestBuy Two Weeks Early
I have money set aside to get this thing. I’m excited.
- Farrell Calls for Loosening of Taxi Regulations in Wake of Uber Proposal
Taxis are broken in Calgary. I don’t know enough to know if deregulation is the answer, but something needs to happen.
- Internet Dating Has Come to This
Flo and I often make fun of specificity of internet dating sites that we see advertised. Farmers Only takes the cake, in my opinion.
- Cyanide & Happiness #3656: I Need That Belt
- Woman Poses as Deceased Sister While Wearing Her Memorial T-Shirt
While we’re on the subject of things not to wear while committing crimes, there’s also this.
- This is the Worst App in the World
- Pushbullet Now Syncs Clipboard Content Between Android and Windows
- This Bike Accident is a Physics Miracle
And we’re done for another week! See you all next Sunday: same time, same place.