Sep 8, 2014
As usual, we much to get through. Let’s get on with it.
- LG to Announce Circular Smartwatch to Take on Moto 360
Interesting, although I still think I’m going to buy a Moto 360. It’s available now in the U.S., and I’ll be able to buy one here in Canada sometime in this autumn.
- Jawbone Looks at UPO Data to see How Many Were Woken Up by the Napa Earthquake
- Calgary Public Libraries Poised to Eliminate Card Fee
It’s always seemed weird to me that there’s a fee here. It’s a free service pretty much everywhere else in the world.
- Twitter Opens Its Nifty Analytics Dashboard to Everyone
I am all about the analytics these days.
- Idaho Waterpark Goes to the Dogs On the Last Day Before it Closes for the Season
- Laziness Level: 1000
- Meating New People
- Why Kanye West is the Most Important Philosopher of Our Time
- Chess, Huh?
- If You Can Solve This Math Problem You’ll Get a $1m Prize - And Change Internet Security as We Know It
- Walter the Dog Makes a Mad Dash for Water
Awesome. If attached a GoPro to Charlie we’d just end up with lots of footage of him hanging out, sitting quietly, etc.
- It Takes a Special Kind of Person to Mess Up Delivery Pizza
- This Levitating Bluetooth Speaker is the Best We’ve Seen
- Nine Year Old Steals, Crashes, Saskatoon City Bus
What else is there to do in Saskatoon?
And that’s it! Until next week, then.