It’s late night links time again! Let’s get this going.
- Cool Dog House Upgrade: Instantly Endearing Pet Trailer Design
I love it.
- Get on the Beer Boat!
I have no tattoos and don’t plan on getting any, but were I to get one I’d least do the research ahead of time rather than afterwards.
- The Steering Wheel? We Probably Don’t Need It, Right?
- Erik Kessels’ New Book Documents the Attack of the Giant Fingers
I like this idea.
- Google Launches Hangouts Dialer, Gives Free Calls to U.S., Canada
- Postmodern Jukebox - All About That Bass
This isn’t the first time I’ve posted a Postmodern Jukebox video, and it probably won’t be the last either.
- Seven Course Dinner
- LEGO Calendar Ready to Sync with iCal, Google
I want this. I have no use for it, but I want it anyway.
And that’s it! We’re all done for another seven days. Next weekend Flo is away for work, so I should have plenty of time to get LNL done on time - unless I’m overwhelmed with trying to entertain dog, and make sure that he’s appropriately fed and watered.