Flo is away today at an event in Edmonton and won’t be back until tomorrow, so I have much more time than usual with which to craft my late night links post, and much fewer distractions while I work on it.
You might be thinking this edition will be a higher quality affair as a result. Nope.
- Dilbert: September 15th
I am a “team member” now too.
- There’s a Canon Printer that can Run ‘Doom’ (Really)
Following on from my post a couple of weeks ago that featured an ATM running doom.
- Welcome to Canada
- Cyanide & Happiness #3684
- If You Want to Die Quickly, Here’s a Pizza With French Fry Dough
I want this in my belly.
- Make Sure No One Uses Your Mug
Brilliantly simple, or simply brilliant? Better than this, I’d say.
- We’ve Come a Long Way With Free Music and U2
- Man Refuses to Let His Car Be Towed, Reverses Off Truck
Brilliantly simple? Less so than the mug, I’d say.
- Peter’s Plans to Put Down Patties in Red Deer
I support this. I’d probably actually end up going to the Red Deer location more than the Calgary one.
- Logitech Extended Harmony Line to Control More of Your Home
It might be time to replace our aging Harmony remotes with the newer, more fully featured ones. I’ll add it to the list.
- The Creepster
- Doggy Drinking Fountain
I love this. I think we need it in our city.
- The Comfort Principle: Spend Money Where You Spend Your Time
As a recent purchaser of a new desk chair (cushioned with memory foam, no less), this makes a lot of sense. New mattress has to be next, I think.
And we’re done! Until next week, everyone.