It’s that time of the week again, and you should make the most of it too because in all likelihood late night links will be taking a few weeks off after today, seeing as I too am taking a few weeks off.
- ‘Family Fun Day’ Asks Province to Increase IVF Funding
- Special Offer
- Reporter Quits on Live TV
- How to Run Android Apps Inside Chrome on Any Desktop Operating System
As the article says, this isn’t supported and you shouldn’t expect to easy or bug-free, but it’s cool to see what’s coming.
- A Florida Woman (of Course) Spent $20,000 to Surgically Implant a Third Breast
She apparently did this in attempt to get a MTV reality show out of it.
- Krispy Kreme Kicked Off Their UK Doughnut Delivery Program With a 200-Dozen Special
I could go for 200 dozen doughnuts right about now.
- Stabucks Is Making Beer Flavoured Coffee?
- Canadian Man Found With 51 Live Turtles Stuffed in Pants
Each to their own, I guess.
- Yahoo’s Old Web Directory Still Exists, But Not for Long
Crazy. It’s here. That’s a blast from the past if ever there was one.
And that’s it! I’ll be back with more in a few weeks.