It’s that time of the week again internet people! Late night links! Welcome to the latest collection of junk I’ve found on the internet in the past seven days.
- The Coolest Things You Can Automatically Add to Google Calendar
My foursquare checkins are added automatically to mine thanks to IFTTT.
- Formula One Pit Stops: 1950 vs Today
- SwimmingHoles.Info Lists Free Swimming Spots and Hot Springs
- 1964 World’s Fair Predictions Didn’t All Come True
- The New Guy Will Fall For Anything
We don’t have a new guy, as such - but we have the guy who joined our team most recently who still gets treated like this. His first day with us was cleaning a fridge.
- Kids React to Walkmans
- A Rampaging Australian Pig Drank 18 Beers And Got in a Fight With a Cow
- How to Unlock a Treasure Trove of Useful Data From Your Car
I kind of want to do this to our cars. Mostly so I can compete with Flo, obv.
- The Wig & Pen Is Open for Business
- Safety Training?
- The Portuguese Navy Launch a Drone
If you have a spare seven seconds this is worth a watch.
- Give It a Try…
- See Which Sitcom Characters Would Be Able to Afford Their Apartments
With actual data!
And that’s it for another week, folks! Hope you’re all having / have had a good Easter, and I’ll talk to you next week, same time, same place.